Here we go. The age old question.
I guess I’ll start off with briefs since that’s generally what we start wearing after diapers. Briefs, you wear them only until you’re 13 AT THE LATEST. After that age things just get uncomfortable in all directions.
Things to consider:
1. You’re growing. ‘Nuff said.
2. You get pantsed, your life is over.
3. It looks like a diaper.
Now, onto boxers. Ok, I don’t have a real beef with boxers, and I own a few pair myself. I just have a few guidelines I like to go by if I ever choose to wear them and a few sore spots.
1. If you’re wearing shorts, you better have the fly sewn up or just never wear shorts with them. Sometimes your Johnson gets lonely and wants to start conversations with people. Mostly, people just throw up instead.
2. I dunno ‘bout you, but I like to make sure everything’s secure down there. I don’t feel too safe if I can feel everything moving ALL THE TIME.
3. Squirrel gets in your pants. You have boxers on. Easy opening. No children for you.
For these reasons, I don’t really trust either boxers or briefs. I would hate having to choose over security to “manhood” when I was younger, and did go through a few miserable underwear years. Then the underwear gods presented me with something wonderful.
These things. Oh gosh, these things. A beautiful union between security and maturity. You really can’t go wrong with these. I mean they have all the utility of briefs and comfort of boxers in one go. You also don’t have to worry about looking foolish when pantsed. People will just sit there staring in glorious amazement at your beautiful boxer briefs. Because yes, they are beautiful. So, why did I want to make a post dedicated to underwear? Well, I just think people shouldn’t be ashamed of the underwear they like. I’m just a boxer-brief guy saying, “Hey, it’s ok if you still wear briefs as long as they’re stylish, don’t smash your jewels, and you feel secure in them.” Or, “I know you like to feel all macho in your boxers ‘cause you’re a free grown man and you’re gonna let everyone know, especially when you wear shorts.” And last but not least, “Hey, I wear boxer-briefs too. It’s been a long painful journey, but I found the perfect balance. I can relate, and you don’t have to feel like a girly man when picking that pack at WalMart. YOU ARE A MAN.” And that’s that.
Also, I’d like to dedicate this post to my new pair of boxer-briefs. I love you.
wish there were more posts like this on here!